International Wellness Company Executive Assistant
Full Time Position
LOTUSWEI's goal is to reach 3% of the world's population with mood-boosting flower elixirs, and scale the art of transformation. You will be an integral part of this growth -- and gain an opportunity to transform the world from the inside out -- through a combination of your personal motivation, paired with your unique talents of creating clarity, organization & driving success through exquisite attention to detail and sophisticated executive assistance.
The role requires someone who is efficient and detail-oriented, yet can do it in a relaxed, independent and good-humored way. If you thrive on being supportive, are a team player, love finding a way to say “yes” and value contributing to a greater vision, see how you stand on the skills & responsibilities below and let’s talk.
References and a clean drug test required. Full time, in-person.
- Light invoicing, reporting, A/R, oversee special wholesale account invoicing
- Reply to email, telephone or face-to-face inquiries from vendors/purchasing
- Occasional customer service phone calls & helping online customers place orders
- Assist with organization of international trademarks
- Coordinate with production re: quarterly production numbers
- Compile monthly sales & inventory reports
- Revise/update template for product recipes
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Maintain up-to-date employee records
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Greet and assist onsite wellness center guests
- Manage the in-house store inventory
- Type, edit and proofread documents
- Coordinate and document office procedures
- Receive, sort and distribute the mail
- Order office supplies
- Perform all other office tasks
- Proven track record of admin, executive assistant and/or office management experience (2 years minimum)
- Ability to prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
810 W Bethany Home Road
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Can this role be performed as a "remote work from home" job with no on-site work required? No.